- Find out what your credit score is.
Contact these credit reporting agencies for your
free credit report:• Experian 1300 783 684
• illion 132 333
• Equifax 138 332
- Compile all your debt into one easy to read document.
Once you have, make note of interest rates on these debts, payment terms, loan terms, fees etc.
- Compile all your frequent bills into one place so you can also get a clear picture of what your ongoing payments are.
- Speak to IGM Group to understand what your best options are.
With our network of lenders both top tier, second tier and alternative lenders, we’ll be able to guide you in the right direction to fulfil your loan goals quicker.
Note: Its best to speak to our Lenders, so we can enquire and research on your behalf, to avoid unnecessary applications and enquiries into your account which are recorded on your credit history.
What Is A Credit Score/Credit Rating
A credit score is a number designed to represent your reputation as a borrower. This is calculated on the information included on your credit report, the number determined helps lenders understand your mannerisms in paying back loans and paying bills. It also takes into consideration how many enquiries are made on your name for lending/finance. When you access your credit score, you will see a number between 0 to 1200. As a general rule of thumb, the higher the number, the better your credit reputation.
Speak with IGM Group to get started today.
Get Started Today
- How To Leverage Your Existing Home Loan For Your Next Purchase
- Guide To Starting Your Business
- Refinancing With Bad Credit
- Investors Checklist
- Renovate or Knock Down Rebuild?
- The Questions You Should Be Asking When Seeking A Commercial/Business Loan
- Why You Should Refinance
- How To Get Pre-Approval
- All You Need To Know About Buying Your First Home