Personal insurance refers to the financial security to you and your family members for events such as illness, injury, loss of ability to learn, disability or death. The main types of personal insurance include:
Life Insurance: The financial means to preserve your way of life or that of your family in the events of an accident or death.
Total or Permanent Disability: Designed to minimise your financial pressure if you suffer from injury or illness that leaves you totally or permanently disabled.
Critical Illness Insurance: A fund cover in the case of serious illness Income Protection Insurance: A fund cover that pays you a benefit if you are unable to work due toillness or injury.
Finding the best personal insurance plan entails researching a number of different plans and providers that suit your personal needs and lifestyle budget. At IGM Group, we’ll do the research for you and provide you with the most suitable options that meet your individual needs.
Our ﬁnancial brokers
are dedicated to:
– Listening to your personal needs
– Calculating your repayments
– Presenting numerous options to suit your lifestyle and personal needs
– Discussing the features of the products most suited to you
– Explaining your fees and charges without technical jargon
– Helping you with the paperwork to ensure that the process is efficient
– Providing you with trusted and experienced advice throughout the entire process